We are delighted to host our 7th annual event for the Indian wealth management community – the pre-eminent event of its type in the country.
This is designed specifically for CEOs and senior management, product gatekeepers and business heads from local and universal Private Banks and Retail Banks, along with NBFCs, MFOs, national distributors, IFAs, Registered Investment Advisers and Insurance companies.
And from this year, we are limiting attendance to the top 120 participants in the market.
The agenda will consist of a blend of panel discussions, case studies and presentations on different aspects of the business, with the aim of driving practical discussions to evolve the industry and take it to the next level. For example –
- The regulatory environment - how it will develop, and what are the opportunities and challenges
- Driving revenue and growing share of wallet
- Cutting costs
- How do we become more relevant to clients as they seek more advice, and get smarter and more demanding
- Performance management
- Enhancing capability, competency and capacity
- Evolving the product offering
- Providing real advice
- Segmenting and serving the next generation
- Improving client education
We will also be inviting senior wealth management practitioners from overseas to share their insights and experiences in building businesses.
Sofitel Hotel, Mumbai
Level 2, Grand Salon
C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra East Mumbai 400051, India