This is the only event of its kind in Switzerland which is dedicated to understanding the opportunity that the growth in Asian wealth represents.
It uncovers in detail the infrastructure, platforms, models, products and approaches that European-based organisations need to put in place – to create propositions that will help Asia’s HNW and UHNW clients address concerns and meet both their business and personal investment objectives.
Many experienced practitioners from Hong Kong and Singapore will fly in to discuss the realities of advising Asian clients and where the industry in Europe can potentially take advantage of this. For example -
- What do the Asian private banking and independent wealth landscapes look like today?
- Is the opportunity as large as the suggested growth in wealth suggests?
- Who are the winners and losers?
- How are international firms getting on amid rising competition from regional and local players?
- Where is the biggest potential to develop your business in Asia?
- What’s the best advice you can give your clients around investing in Asia? Should they invest more in the region?
Practitioners will also share insights on the extent to which Switzerland and other parts of Europe are relevant to Asian clients.
It is a genuine knowledge- and information-sharing forum for like-minded individuals in senior roles at single family offices, multi-family offices, independent / external asset management companies, private banks and other relevant wealth management institutions.
This will help European-based wealth managers learn what Asian clients want from their wealth managers, how they like to access products and invest. These institutions can therefore be better prepared, with more relevant offerings, to service Asian clients – either in their home markets, or when they venture to Europe.